Blogson TheoreticalPhysics;Astronomy; MedicalSciences,Pathology; etc.All contents,words, Syllables &;Scientificallymeaning ful sentences of all blogsposted are Strictly Copy Righted material to ProfDr Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya under IPR Copy Right Acts sections-306/301/3D/107/1012/ RDF and Protect Intellectual Property Right ACT of USA-2012. Don't try to infringe, to avoid huge civil/criminal proceedings in IPR Court: Acknowledgement for all my blogs to my Spouse Mrs Sumita Bhattacharya
How much Do you Like My Blogs
Thursday, 9 May 2013
An invitation to Prof Pranab Kr Bhattacharya submit a Theme proposal to Philosophical Transactions B ; Tuesday, 7 May,From: "Royal Society Publishing" To: email@example.com
Philosophical Transactions Bpublishes topical themed issues, many of which focus on molecular and cellular biology, and the journal is keen to receive further Theme proposals from world top scientists working in these areas of science. You could be the next Guest Editorof Philosophical Transactions B. As a Guest Editor of the journal, you will have the opportunity to organize an issue dedicated to the topic of your choice, therefore creating a landmark resource in your field. Other benefits include:
● The opportunity to invite, review and edit contributions to showcase the
latest research, ideas and opinions.
● The prospect of bringing together researchers from across traditional
discipline boundaries in a unique model that offers the combined
advantages of book and journal publishing.
● Wide international readership through international subscriptions,
PubMed and ISI.
● An open access option and all papers made free one year after
● High production values and efficient, friendly editorial office support.
● Dedicated marketing and media promotion plans.
● The chance to contribute to a charitable organization that recognises,
promotes and supports excellence in science.
Professor Tecumseh Fitch, Guest Editor of Pattern perception and computational complexity, says: "Editing a Philosophical Transactions Bissue was well worth the effort - the staff are helpful, professional and efficient; our issue has had real impact on the field.”
We look forward to receiving your Theme proposal soon!